Edibles

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Here I Am!

Wow!  It has been a long time since I wrote for my AE blog.  I have a bunch of 'before' and 'after' shots of foods/meals I've been meaning to upload, and since it has been over a year that these foods were prepared (and, consequently, eaten--yum!), I will probably do just that: upload just the pictures.  Apologies for not including text; it is just hard to remember the step-by-step processes that were done all those weeks...months...YEARS ago. 

However, upon reading this ol' blog and taking a trip down memory lane, I have decided to start it up once again!  We now live in the Twin Cities, and the local food community here is fantastic!  Also, I have turned into a semi-crazy-coupon-lady (pennies are being pinched in the big bad city, my friends, what can I say) so I will be sure to upload the insane food deals that I have been finding...and, thusly, what I have been able to make out of them (warning: I am on a Vietnamese kick lately, and have been making summer rolls and bun bowls out of the discounted cucumbers and cilantro I am finding on sale everywhere!  It.  Has.  Been.  AWESOME.)

With that being said...if there are actually any readers out there who still occasionally check this ol' blog (even though I have been absolutely wretched about keeping it updated), have no fear: I am back on the saddle!  New AE posts will be coming your way soon.  Thanks for your patience!

See ya on the flip side (of the bacon I am draining),
Heidella




2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I would wear Cilantro as perfume. Bottle it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest BAM! I'd wear that too...

    ReplyDelete