Edibles

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mock Duck Stir Fry



Abandoned Edibles
vegetarian Peking duck (dent in can), green onion, peppers, onion, broccoli
(additional ingredients: chopped garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, butter, spices, etc.)

What I did: I have been sitting on this dented can of mock dock forEVER...and finally I gathered the proper ingredients! The process was simple: everything in a skillet/wok. Start with the broccoli, add mock duck, peppers, onions, and garlic--use butter/oil/soy for sauce. PS: a HUGE shout out goes to Erica and Jason for providing my sad, pathetic kitchen with a wonderful array of utensils, cooking devices, and tools! XO



The Verdict
Awesome. This mock duck shit ROCKS! I was a little apprehensive about making this, but my worries were laid to rest with the first bite. The onions and broccoli were a vital component--I would make this again in a heartbeat!

Taste: 8
Creativity: 6
Appearance: 8

Improvements for next time: additional veggies! Mushrooms were solely lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment